There are many healthiest dog biscuit recipes for special dogs like yours who suffer from different types of allergies. Today’s dog biscuit recipe is dedicated to all those dogs who suffer from wheat allergy. Usually dogs react to food allergies, such as wheat, by suffering with skin and coat problems, but luckily, food allergies account for only about 10% of dogs allergy problems. Let’s prepare now our Wheat-Free All Natural Dog Biscuit recipe.
Wheat-Free All Natural Dog Biscuits
- 18 ounces of canned salmon with juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, shells included
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds, ground up in a coffee grinder
- 1/2 cup of flax seeds, ground up in a coffee grinder
- 2-3 cups of potato flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Put these ingredients into a food processor and mix VERY WELL.
- Pour the potato flour through the opening while the motor is running.
- When the dough forms, like a pie crust, and rolls into a ball, it is ready to take out.
- Put the dough onto a floured counter or board.
- Knead more flour into this.
- Roll the dough out into about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a dog cookie cutter to cut the biscuits.
- Bake on a cookie sheet, usually two whole cookie sheets suffice.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and rotate the cookie sheets and bake about 10 more minutes.
- You can make them as soft or as hard as you want.
With the hope that these wheat-free biscuits will be of your dog’s liking, we also invite you to check out our big collection of other healthiest dog biscuit recipes.