Today’s dog biscuit recipe will be a real pleasure for all of you lovers of the vegetarian lifestyle. As usual, your puppy will be delighted.
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- 1 cup of carrots (shredded)
- 1/3 cup of spinach (cooked or chopped raw)
- 1 1/4 cup of flour (whole-wheat or wheat or plain)
- 1/2 tablespoon of brown gravy mix (no salt)
- 4 tablespoons of applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sunflower oil or pure virgin olive
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Stir ingredients in a large bowl (add the flour gradually).
- Drop everything on a cookie sheet using a teaspoon.
- Flatten your mixture and cut in small shapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Carrots are great for our dog biscuit recipe because:
- It can help clean our dog’s teeth. Minerals contained in carrots help to kill germs in the mouth.
- It contains beta carotene, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and prevents cell degeneration. Excellent for every dog.
- As for humans, carrots are excellent for the eyes of our dog.
Many others are the benefits of eating carrots, but these are the most relevant for our dog’s health. Let us know what you think about this dog biscuit recipe. We look forward to hearing from you.