It is not necessary to prepare complicated Healthy Dog Treats Recipes in order to make our pup happy and delighted at the same time. That’s why today’s recipe is going to be easy to prepare, and it will require very simple and genuine ingredients.
Really Simple Gallus Healthy Dog Treats
Ingredients: (25 biscuits)
- 2 cups of unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup of wheat germ
- 1/2 cup of brewer’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Oil two or three baking sheets.
- Take a large bowl and add the flour, wheat germ, yeast and chicken stock.
- Add some oil.
- Slowly stir the flour mixture, until the dough is well-mixed.
- Shape the dough into a ball.
- Flour a working surface.
- Roll out the dough to 1/2″ thickness.
- Use a 2″ dog cookie cutter and cut your shapes.
- Transfer the biscuits to an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until well-browned.
- Remove from the heat and let the biscuits dry in the oven.
You can store your Healthy Dog Treats in the refrigerator. We consider the wheat germ the most important ingredient for this Healthy Dog Treats recipe. If you are interested to know more about the benefits of this element, check out this other dog biscuit recipe.
Don’t forget to leave a comment and let us know your thoughts about this simple recipe.