Many are the ways to prepare an original Healthy Dog Treats Recipe as many are the ingredients we can use to make our dogs happy. Different combinations of ingredients and different quantities can lead us to the creation of always new All Natural Dog Biscuit Recipes. Today’s ingredients are nothing new, but their unique combination makes these biscuits so appreciated from our dogs that you will prepare them over and over again.
Peekaboo All Natural Dog Biscuits
- 3 1/2 cups of whole-wheat flour
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup of meat drippings
- Preheat your oven to 300 F.
- Dissolve the bouillon cubes in hot water.
- Add the milk and the drippings and beat energetically.
- Take a separate bowl and combine flour and oatmeal.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix everything very well. Put the dough on an ungreased cookie sheet and roll it out to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut the dough into shapes.
- Bake your biscuits for 1 hour.
This Peekaboo All Natural Dog Biscuit recipe is an excellent source of proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and fiber. The whole-wheat plays an important role in this recipe, and the benefits coming from this ingredient are many. It is important to keep in mind that wheat is an excellent vitamins (B vitamins), minerals (magnesium, iron, zinc, and phosphorous) and fiber provider.
In its whole state, wheat offers numerous health benefits ranging from cancer prevention, to protection against diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
To conclude we can safely say that this Healthy Dog Treats recipe gives you the chance to prepare a very good and healthy snack suitable for dogs of every age, since it takes into consideration many aspects of a balanced dog diet.
Are you and your dog happy about this recipe? Let us know by leaving a comment below.