Today’s dog biscuit recipe is especially recommended for older dogs with teeth problems. The simple ingredients and preparation make these dog biscuits soft and easier the chew for our old puppy.
- 7.5 ounces of baby food; either beef or chicken
- 1⁄4 cup of dry milk powder (skim)
- 1⁄4 cup of wheat germ or cream of wheat
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a well-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten the balls slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until it is brown.
- Cool the biscuits on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate to keep fresh or freeze.
Your old dog will be grateful to you for these incredibly soft treats.
With this kind of dog biscuit recipes, you will allow your four-legged companion to still enjoy some delicious homemade delicacy.