It’s been a while since our last dog biscuit recipe, and today we want to surprise your puppy with some delicious crispy treats. The only thing you have to do to prepare this easy dog biscuit recipe is select, as always, the best ingredients available in the market.
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup of powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups of rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of honey
- 1⁄2 cup of water
- 5 tablespoons of chicken or beef broth
- 1 jar of baby food strained meat
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients very well in a large bowl.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface.
- Cut the dough into shapes (use your preferred dog cookie cutter)
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool off in the oven for a couple of hours.
- Store them in an air-tight container.
Did you know that one egg contains 6 grams of high-quality? In addition, one egg contains just 5 grams of fat, and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.
These two important characteristics of eggs combined with the other ingredients, make this homemade dog biscuit recipe healthy, low-fat and high in protein.
See you to the next recipe.